The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Tanzania holidays news: Scottish footballers donate sports gear to villagers
Travellers on Tanzania holidays should not be surprised to see local village football teams decked out in surprisingly professional attire.
This is because a group of Scottish footballers have recently returned from a trip to the African nation, as part of a charity tour to raise money for a number of community projects, The John O' Groat Journal reported.
Bengal Lancers, a Glasgow-based team who compete in the third division of the Strathclyde Saturday morning league, made £12,000 prior to the trip, which was partly spent on providing sports gear, football strips, clothes and books for schools and groups in Tanzania.
Stuart Coghill said that the trip to the villages of Arusha and Moshi - which are located in the shadows of Mount Kilimanjaro - was unlike anything he had ever faced before, saying: "It certainly was an eye-opener.
"It was a surreal experience in many ways, seeing how much we have compared to what the people over there have. We were just glad we were able to do a little to help them."
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)