We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Tanzania holidays news: Man climbs Kilimanjaro at 78
The number of people booking Tanzania holidays could surge as travellers look to emulate the achievements of one trekker, who has landed himself in the record books.
Reg Alexander, a 79-year-old grandfather from Darlington, has been recognised by Guinness World Records for being the oldest man to trek to the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Standing at 19,341ft, it is the highest peak in Africa, yet Mr Alexander managed the feat at the age of 78 when he travelled to the country in August 2009.
Far from resting on his laurels, the retired civil engineer has already unveiled more plans to repeat the trip, telling The Northern Echo: "I'm hoping to do it again in another year's time and become the first person in their 80s to do it."