The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Records broken in 2009 holidays to Nepal
Travellers looking to book trekking holidays to Nepal in 2010 will have a hard act to follow, as 2009 has been a year in which a number of new feats have been accomplished on the mountain.
According to K2climb.net's review of the year, the title of youngest American to climb Everest was clinched this year by 17-year-old John Collison, who beat previous holder Samantha Larson.
Furthermore, Scott Edward Parazynski of the US became the first astronaut to scale the tallest peak in the world.
Climbing legend Nikolay Cherny summited Everest in the last 12 months to secure the record for the oldest Russian to have climbed the mountain, while Petya Stanimirova Kolcheva became the first Bulgarian lady to reach the top.
Travellers may not be able to scale the heights of the Himalayas themselves, but they can still take in the atmosphere and the sights by booking onto Adventure Company's Everest Base Camp trek.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)