The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Peru carnival celebrations 'are as big as Rio'
Travellers looking to book holidays in Peru in the New Year could be advised to visit the South American country in February.
This is because the month plays host to the nation's annual carnival season, with festivities taking place throughout Peru, particularly in Andean villages and the town of Puno, near Lake Titicaca.
One traveller, Michael Davies, described the celebrations in Puno as electric, before adding that despite his poor grasp of Spanish, residents were keen to "share a drink and some good times".
Writing for Viva Travel Guides, the correspondent noted that the streets were packed with people all day, playing the traditional celebratory music of their region.
"I would venture to say that these celebrations were some of the biggest this side of Rio," he remarked.
Culture vultures who wish to soak up the atmosphere of Peru's carnival season for themselves may wish to book onto Adventure Company's Taste of Peru or Active in the Andes tours, which both take in a variety of towns and villages across the country.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)