The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holidays to Nepal 'are a dream for new year party-goers'
a href="http://www.adventurecompany.co.uk/country-overview.aspx?productid=35800" target="_self">Holidays to Nepal offer plenty of opportunities for travellers eager to get their fix of New Year's Eve celebrations.
Travellers are too late to join in with the Kathmandu festivities which mark the beginning of 2010 for the Tamu or Gurung community. Thought to originate from Mongolia, the group mark the start of their new calendar today (December 30th 2009).
However, Thaindian.com noted that revellers still have plenty of other opportunities to join in with the celebrations in Nepal, saying: "For new year party-goers, Nepal remains a dream destination where ethnic new years pop up practically throughout the year."
It pointed out that on January 16th 2010, the Tamang community will welcome the start of ethnic year 2086 with a public holiday.
Furthermore, in mid-February the Tibetan people usher in their new year, while the new Nepali calendar begins on April 14th 2010.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)