We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Machu Picchu tour hopes to raise £12k for charity
Travellers who are keen to experience the sights of Machu Picchu may be inspired to book a holiday with The Adventure Company after hearing of a charity trip to the ancient Incan citadel.
According to The South Wales Argus, two sisters from Newport are set to trek the 25-mile Inca Trail in April 2010 in order to boost the coffers of the Meningitis Trust.
They explained that they were spurred on to take part in the expedition after their mother died from the disease one year ago.
In embarking on the challenging trek, the sisters and four of their friends will attempt to raise £12,000 for the non-profit organisation.
"This is something completely different to what we are all used to but we're ready for the challenge for such a good cause," said one of the sisters, Sarah Tyler.