The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
India 'will step up tiger conservation efforts'
Wildlife enthusiasts who are keen to book India holidays and see its wild tigers may be interested to note that the country has sought international funding for its conservation efforts.
The majestic animals are most commonly found on the sub-continent, but numbers have fallen dramatically over the last century. Currently, India has around 1,400 tigers in the wild out of a total global population of about 3,200.
President of the World Bank Robert Zoellick told The Financial Times that the Indian government is seeking monetary support for a year of conservation-themed events, which it hopes will begin from February 2010.
India feels it is under pressure to step up its own wildlife efforts, the news provider claimed, as China is celebrating 2010 as the Year of the Tiger, while Russia will hold an international summit on the plight of the species.
Travellers who are keen to see the famous animals may wish to book on to The Adventure Company's Wildlife Safari holiday, which takes in some of the best wildlife reserves in northern India.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)