The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holidays in Peru 'will combine archaeology with gastronomy'
Travellers who are considering booking walking holidays in Peru to take in the sights of the Incan civilisation could be more likely to get a satisfying meal at the end of their adventures.
Its Ministry of Foreign Trade and Tourism revealed that it intends to attract travellers to the south American country by combining important aspects of its culture such as its historic relics and its passion for food.
Martin Perez, Peru's foreign trade chief, was quoted by local news agency Andina as saying: "Gastronomic tourism has taken off nationwide. However, we could boost its growth linking it to archaeological tourism.
"Peruvian gastronomy is getting more international recognition around the world," Mr Perez added.
Under the ministry's proposals, travellers will be encouraged to visit museums and sites such as Machu Picchu before sampling traditional food and visiting local restaurants.
Those who wish to take in the sights and tastes of Peru for themselves may wish to consider The Adventure Company's Journey to Machu Picchu holiday.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)