The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Walking holidays news: Inca Trail permits go on sale
Travellers who are keen to book walking holidays in Peru may be interested to note that hiking permits for the Inca Trail went on sale last week.
Governing the March start of the 2010 walking season, the consent forms went on sale on January 4th, three weeks ahead of their availability last year.
Peruvian government regulation has meant that for the last nine years it has been illegal to hike the trail - which many consider to be one of the world's finest trekking routes - without first purchasing a permit.
Consequently, tourism experts have advised that travellers who wish to embark on walking holidays on the Inca Trail should book as soon as possible.
"If you're planning a trip in the high season (Easter, July, August and early September), it is essential to start researching months in advance," editor of the Footprint Latin American Handbook Ben Box told Wanderlust magazine.
Travellers booking onto The Adventure Company's The Inca Trail trip have no need to worry about permit issues, as the holiday provider deals with all the logistics involved.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)