The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
British travellers use cold snap to train for holidays to Nepal
British travellers have been able to prepare for their trekking holidays to Nepal thanks to the current freezing conditions which have hit the UK.
Ann-Marie Hudson and Glynn Davis are set to embark on a charity trek to the summit of Kalar Patar in October 2010 in a bid to boost the coffers of Cancer Research UK by more than £5,000.
The two travellers revealed that they have taken advantage of the cold snap hitting the UK to acclimatise to the conditions which they will face while scaling Mount Everest.
"We have started training and recently returned from a week in the Isle of Skye in Scotland where we were training in freezing temperatures," said Ms Hudson.
She added that reading an account of Sir Edmund Hillary's ascent of the mountain had made her forthcoming endeavour seem more "real and exciting".
Travellers who wish to follow in the footsteps of the charity trekkers may consider booking The Adventure Company's Everest Base Camp holiday.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)