We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Walking holidays news: Traveller savours Peruvian food on Machu Picchu tour
Travellers on Machu Picchu tours have the chance to see the sites of the Incan civilisation while savouring Peru's cuisine, it has been claimed.
Annie Copps explained that she and a group of friends embarked on a trek along the Inca Trail with the goal of reaching the ancient citadel, which she described as "the Holy Grail of Incan mysteries".
However, in her article for South Coast Today, Ms Copps said that the relatively easy walk turned out to be much more difficult than she expected because she had failed to acclimatise to the altitude.
Consequently, she expressed her relief that a native meal - quinoa soup - proved to be the perfect pick-me-up for her.
"When we were finally off the mountain, it was a warm bowl of quinoa soup that set my wagon straight," she said. "I savoured every spoonful of the creamy, nutty liquid."