The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Local hospitality 'inspires travellers to book holidays to Nepal'
Travellers often choose to book family activity holidays to Nepal because of the kindness of the local people, it has been claimed.
Nepal's 30 million-strong population is used to living a simple way of life and one of their main character traits is their hospitality, Sushil Raj Kunwar of Focus on Travel News remarked.
The correspondent pointed out that the Nepali people having a saying - aateethee deva bhawa - which translates as "guests equal God".
He said the manner in which locals respect and honour travellers is the finest in the world, before adding: "Thousands of tourists return [to] Nepal every year just because of Nepali people and their simplicity and hospitality."
Mr Kunwar commented that this nature is particularly fascinating given that the country is home to more than 100 ethnic groups and sub-groups, which speak their own languages and dialects.
Travellers who are keen to sample Nepal's hospitality may like to consider The Adventure Company's Himalayan Explorer Family Holiday, which takes in medieval Kathmandu and numerous small, secluded villages.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)