We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Morocco holidays 'will be popular destination for shorter breaks'
a href="http://www.adventurecompany.co.uk/country-overview.aspx?productid=34913" target="_self">Morocco holidays have been tipped by travel experts as one of the most popular destinations for people looking to take short breaks over the next 12 months.
Short holidays are beginning to edge up the priority list for UK consumers, according to a recent poll from PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Responding to the findings, ABTA - The Travel Association spokesperson Frances Tune highlighted the north African country as one of the locations which will profit from this increase in short trips.
She pointed out that unlike countries inside the eurozone, Morocco has actually benefitted from the change in air passenger duty.
As north African destinations are now classed in the closest geographical band to the UK, travellers have to pay £11 duty, rather than the previous figure of £40, Ms Tune explained.