We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
April and May 'are best for active Egypt holidays'
The coming months could be the best time for travellers to book family activity holidays to Egypt, a tourism expert has claimed.
One reader of the Irish Independent asked travel correspondent Tom Hall whether July was the best time to see the sites of the north African nation, explaining that they had planned to visit the country sooner but had been prevented through illness.
The writer pointed out that once it gets to the summer months, temperatures rise to 30 C and above, which means it may not be the best time for adventurous travellers to book their Egypt holidays.
"You'll have a much better time - and still get fewer crowds than in winter months - if you come in April and May," Mr Hall remarked.
The Adventure Company offers trips to Egypt for active explorers throughout the year, including the Ancient Egypt Explorer Family Holiday, which takes in locations across the country including the Pyramids, Aswan and Luxor.