The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Don't book cut-price guides on Jordan walking holidays, says expert
Travellers on walking holidays in Jordan have been urged not to take advantage of cheap desert tour offers.
Wadi Rum has attracted an increasing number of visitors over the past 20 years thanks to its sandstone cliffs, wild landscape and opportunities for desert adventure.
However, cut-price guides operating out of cheap hotels in Petra and Aqaba are putting the site in risk by keeping money away from local conservation efforts, Wanderlust magazine claimed.
Consequently, the publication named the Jordanian location as its number one most-threatened wonder of the world for 2010.
"The awe-inspiring Wadi Rum has the potential to be a world leader in desert ecotourism," Wanderlust said, but added: "Money needs to stay within the community, rather than being siphoned off to the cities."
Travellers booking walking holidays to Wadi Rum with The Adventure Company can be sure that money is going towards sustaining the site. On the Bedouin Trails trip, proceeds from the stay in Dana go to Jordan's Royal Society of the Conservation of Nature.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)