We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Trekking holidays news: Travellers to scale Kilimanjaro for charity
Travellers may be inspired to book trekking holidays to Tanzania after hearing about the planned exploits of three Scottish businessmen.
Mark Little, Colin McKay and John Macdonald are embarking on a mission to scale Kilimanjaro, which at 5,895m tall is the highest point in Africa.
The three will make the five-day trip in February in an attempt to raise £25,000 for the new Sick Kids hospital, The Scotsman reported. Although the group admit they have not really got started with their fundraising, they have already made more than £8,000.
As if the challenge of scaling the mountain was not tough enough already, the travellers also revealed that they will pose for a photo at the summit - wearing just their pyjamas.
"There are so many people supporting us," said Mr Little, who organised the trip. "I've been massively impressed by how many people have given."