The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Walking holidays news: Book Machu Picchu tours 'with responsible operators'
Travellers booking Machu Picchu tours should ensure they choose a reputable tour operator who is concerned with the Incan site's conservation, it has been suggested.
Wanderlust magazine picked out the ancient citadel as one of the most threatened wonders of the world, pointing out that while it has managed to survive the effects of war and earthquakes, it is less well-equipped to deal with litter and minibuses.
As a consequence, Ben Box, editor of the Footprint Latin American Handbook, urged travellers to book their Machu Picchu tours with a responsible company.
He said that travellers should do their research by finding out how many people will be in their group and how the operator deals with disposing rubbish.
"Ask what your guide can tell you about the site, the flora and fauna and how they are respected," Mr Box added.
The Adventure Company offers a variety of trips which give something back to Peru. Tours are available to suit a range of budgets and featuring a number of different acitivities, which can be viewed by prospective travellers here.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)