The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Morocco holidays: Head to North Africa for adventure travel, says Wanderlust
a href="http://www.adventurecompany.co.uk/country-overview.aspx?productid=34913" target="_self">Morocco holidays are perfect for travellers who want to do more with their trip than laze around on the beach.
People are increasingly ditching traditional holiday hotspots like the south of Spain to head off on Morocco holidays through their desire to be adventurous rather than spending all their time on a sun lounger, claimed Wanderlust magazine.
Sarah Baxter, the travel publication's deputy editor, commented: "Travellers are getting more adventurous, looking for more experiential travel, rather than just beach flops."
She went on to explain the range of activities available for adventurous travellers on Morocco holidays, such as the chance to trek the Atlas Mountains.
The North African country's popularity is set to grow further in the near future, Ms Baxter added, thanks to the release of Sex and the City 2, which was part-filmed in Morocco.
Travellers keen to head off on their own adventurous Morocco holidays should check out the details of The Adventure Company's Peaks of the Atlas trip, which gives people the chance to trek the mountain range and take in Marrakech.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)