We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Be brave and book Morocco holidays, says Jamie Oliver
Jamie Oliver has recommended that people get a taste of a different culture by booking Morocco holidays.
The celebrity chef recently headed to Marrakech to sample the local cuisine as part of his current Channel 4 series Jamie Does, an experience which he has advised adventurous travellers to copy.
While he accepted it is not always possible for people to head off on Morocco holidays at the drop of a hat, Oliver suggested a trip to the North African country is still well worth making.
"Every now and then, being brave, escaping the daily routine and filling up on other cultures is a great thing to do," he wrote in a column for The Irish Independent, adding that "fantastic flavours, people and places" are just a few hours' flight away.