The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Travellers on India holidays 'aid tiger conservation efforts'
a href="http://www.adventurecompany.co.uk/country-overview.aspx?productid=31465" target="_self">India holidays are more than just an opportunity for travellers to savour a different culture - they can be vital to wildlife conservation efforts too.
Far from harming the environment, international wildlife charity Born Free has claimed that people taking India holidays have a key role in protecting one of the country's most iconic species, the tiger.
A spokesperson from the non-profit body pointed out that tourism provides an "arguably irreplaceable" source of revenue which can be used to benefit tiger conservation efforts.
By visiting the areas in which the predators live, travellers are also made more aware of the plight of the animals, she claimed.
Furthermore, the spokesperson stated that people on India holidays can potentially put off would-be poachers, saying: "The routine presence of tourists in tiger hotspots has been shown to reduce the likelihood of illegal activities."
The Adventure Company's Mountains & Tigers trip allows travellers to view the majestic animals in their natural habitat at Corbett National Park, along with monkeys, elephants and deer.
We offer some exciting choices of safari holidays for you to discover
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)