We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Enjoy Marrakech's 'unique vibe' on Morocco holidays
Marrakech has a lot more to offer as a destination for Morocco holidays than just beautiful weather.
Daniel Bee, a successful Edinburgh businessman, revealed in an interview with The Scotsman that he loved visiting the city on his Morocco holidays so much that he decided to buy a property there.
According to Mr Bee, provided travellers are culturally aware and show their respect for the Islamic faith, they will find that the locals are relaxed and that they are able to do pretty much whatever they want.
He went on to state that the cities history as a destination for tourists and traders gives it a unique vibe.
"People have always come to Marrakech from the coast, from the desert, and down from the north," Mr Bee commented. "It's a transient city and a trading city, so it's a bit edgy."