We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Morocco's souks 'have a bewitching charm'
Getting lost in ancient traditional marketplaces during Morocco holidays has been described by one travel writer as charming and bewitching.
In a column for The Sydney Morning Herald, travel correspondent Lee Atkinson said it is hard not to be won over by the sales patter of the local market stall owners who ply their trade in the country's souks.
These are particularly prevalent in the North African country's historic medieval towns, including the likes of Fez, Taroudant and Marrakech, which is well known for the famous Djemaa el Fna market.
While she said that getting lost in the bustling crowds is a "certainty", Ms Atkinson said a trip to the souks during Morocco holidays still comes highly recommended.
"The medinas of Morocco have an addictive and bewitching charm like no other shopping centre on earth," she wrote.