The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
New Year 'is perfect for sun-drenched India holidays'
The New Year period could be the perfect time for families to head off on their India holidays and take in Tamil Nadu.
India's south-eastern region has its monsoon season at the same time as the UK's autumn, which means the rainfall should have completely cleared up by mid to late December, making this a great time to visit the tropical Kerala Coast.
Guidebook producer Lonely Planet's travel editor, Tom Hall, said this time of year is certainly well suited for people planning to take India holidays, although he cautioned that many other travellers may have similar ideas.
"You can certainly visit at this time, the only caveat being that Kerala's beaches may be busy," Mr Hall wrote in his regular column for The Guardian.
The Adventure Company's Spicelands & Elephants trip gives families the chance to explore the Tamil Nadu region and the coastline themselves.
With packages available in both December and April, prospective travellers can make their own minds up about when to make the journey.
We offer some exciting choices of family activity holidays for you to discover
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)