The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
See the sunken ruins of Kekova on family activity holidays in Turkey
a href="http://www.adventurecompany.co.uk/theme.aspx?productid=209742" target="_self">Family activity holidays in Turkey give travellers the chance to take to the seas, sample the culture and soak up the sun.
Robin Gauldie, a travel correspondent for The Mirror, picked out the picturesque and laid-back towns of Kas and Kalkan as ideal destinations for sun-kissed family activity holidays.
He recommended a diving trip near to the ancient sunken ruins of the city of Kekova, which slipped beneath the waves after an earthquake hit the area.
As a protected archaeological site, travellers are not allowed to snorkel or dive right up to the ruins, which means that a kayaking trip could be a better way to get the best views.
Mr Gauldie said he loves the town of Kas, thanks to its "sleepy tea-garden where you can sip a glass with whiskery locals under the palm trees".
Travellers keen to visit the area themselves should check out the details of The Adventure Company's Turkey Activity Week trip.
We offer some exciting choices of family activity holidays for you to discover
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)