We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Sahara Desert trip 'is a rewarding experience'
Visiting the wilderness of the Sahara Desert during Morocco holidays requires a certain amount of determination, but it is well worth the effort.
Emily Crane, a correspondent for The Travel Trade Gazette, pointed out that the Moroccan part of the Sahara can be a little difficult to reach, being about an 11-hour drive from Marrakech.
However, anyone who makes the trip during their Morocco holidays will be "well rewarded", the journalist claimed, as there are a number of natural and man-made attractions which are well worth visiting.
She was particularly keen to recommend a trip to the Dades Gorge and its "near-vertical walls", while fans of the silver screen should head to Ouarzazate, which has been used to film the likes of Lawrence of Arabia and The Mummy.
The Adventure Company's Desert Adventure trip offers travellers the chance to experience life in the vast Sahara, offering a three-day camel-back trek through the area.