We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Book Machu Picchu tours for centenary celebrations
Travellers seeking a cultural trip could plan Machu Picchu tours to coincide with the centenary of the rediscovery of the Incan citadel.
The ancient attraction, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, only became known to the Western world when it was visited by US explorer Professor Hiram Bingham back in 1911.
Peru's National Chamber of Tourism (Canatur) has revealed it has begun work in preparation for the 100th anniversary of Machu Picchu's discovery, which will take place on July 24th 2011.
Ahead of the event, Canatur president Carlos Canales revealed the organisation will campaign for Yale University to return artefacts taken from the site by Professor Bingham during his Machu Picchu tour.
"With this effort, we seek to build the archaeological museum of Cusco," Mr Canales was quoted by Andina as saying. "We will focus to recover these objects and make Yale graduates aware of our request and support it."