We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Head for the country during Morocco holidays, says expert
Travellers have been urged to get out of the city during their Morocco holidays and head for the countryside.
Cities like Marrakech are becoming increasingly popular with travellers looking for an authentic taste of the North African way of life, but one travel expert has said the country's rural areas have just as much to offer.
In a column published by The Montreal Gazette, David Booth said he was particularly taken with the friendliness of the villagers he met during his Morocco holidays.
"What I really took home from my week abroad was an overwhelming appreciation for all that is Morocco - the people, the culture and the food," the journalist wrote.
He particularly recommended a trip to the desert settlements of Ouarzazate and Ait Benhaddou, both of which are "full of surprises" having been used as film sets for a number of Hollywood movies.