We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Graduate becomes youngest British female to summit Everest
Media graduate Bonita Norris's exploits in climbing Mount Everest could inspire travellers to book trekking holidays to Nepal.
The 22-year-old from Berkshire has become the youngest-ever woman from the UK to reach the summit of the world's tallest mountain alongside climbing partner Kenton Cool, who has now successfully ascended Everest eight times - itself a British record.
It marks the end of a particularly gruelling month for the pair since they left the confines of Everest Base Camp.
Jacqui Andrews, Ms Norris's mother, admitted that when she first heard her daughter's intentions to climb Everest she was more than a little reluctant to go along with the plans.
But she added: "Despite our initial misgivings, we've been behind Bonita every step of the way and we can't wait to welcome her home in a couple of days' time."