The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Relax in Zanzibar after safari holidays, says expert
Zanzibar has been picked out as the perfect place for travellers to unwind following their safari holidays in Tanzania.
Travel writer Thembi Mutch claimed that while safari holidays to Tanzania are becoming increasingly popular, the island has yet to become fully Westernised and overrun with tourists.
Consequently, the journalist said that now could be the best time for people to visit Zanzibar during their safari holidays "before big hotels and resorts change the place drastically".
In an article for The Telegraph, Mr Mutch went on to point out that the island is something of a cultural melting pot, with its buildings - and people - a fusion of Arab, African, Indian, Shirazi and colonial influences.
Its impressive architecture has become a real draw for travellers, he added, saying: "Smart tourists ... are waking up to the potential of such bounty."
Travellers keen to visit Zanzibar as part of their own safari holidays in Tanzania should check out the details of The Adventure Company's Safari & Spice trip, which offers an optional five-day extension to the island.
We offer some exciting choices of safari holidays for you to discover
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)