We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Youngsters to summit Mount Toubkal during Morocco holidays
A group of intrepid youngsters are set to tackle the tallest mountain in North Africa during their Morocco holidays.
Students from New Eccles Hall School at Quidenham, Norfolk, touch down for their Morocco holidays on June 27th 2010 and will spend six days in a local village, before they attempt to trek up the 4,167 metre tall Mount Toubkal.
Although some of the kids have expressed their concerns about the difficulty of trekking the Atlas Mountains, others are eagerly awaiting the challenge.
Speaking to The Eastern Daily Press, 14-year-old Kieran Smith revealed he has been getting up every day at 05:00 BST and heading to the gym in preparation for the trip.
He went on to describe the chance to trek to the top of Toubkal as "a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity".