The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Morocco holidays 'give you culture on a tight budget'
a href="http://www.adventurecompany.co.uk/country-overview.aspx?productid=34913" target="_self">Morocco holidays have been recommended to travellers who are eager to experience a new culture on a shoe-string budget.
Nathaniel Rakich, the executive director of the Let's Go series of travel guidebooks, pointed out that the North African country has become one of the most popular destinations for people looking to make every penny count.
Speaking to The New York Times, Mr Rakich noted that anyone who books Morocco holidays will be able to enjoy "much, much lower" prices than if they were to visit Europe.
He went on to claim that part of the popularity of Morocco holidays lies in the country's proximity to a number of European nations.
"It's such an easy thing to just hop on a budget airline and go one or two hours away and land in Morocco," the travel expert commented. "It's a completely different culture and it's fascinating."
The Adventure Company's Peaks of the Atlas trip gives people the chance to soak up the culture in Marrakech before tackling Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)