The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Istanbul named as one of Europe's top city break locations
Travellers may be keen to head to Istanbul during their trekking holidays in Turkey after the city was named as one of Europe's best tourist destinations.
The Turkish capital is in the running to be named as the continent's best location for a city break at the World Travel Awards, which is set to take place in the Turkish resort of Antalya on October 1st 2010.
Istanbul has been picked out for recommendation alongside traditional tourism hotspots including Rome, Prague, Madrid and London.
"Europe in particular is always highly contested," commented Graham E Cooke, the founder and president of the awards. "Nominees will now focus on a hard-fought campaign, canvassing industry professionals for their support."
The Adventure Company's Trekking in Turkey trip allows travellers to explore all the city's biggest cultural attractions, including the famous Blue Mosque, which was built in the early 17th century.
It also includes a trip to the sprawling Grand Bazaar, a bustling market packed with around 4,000 shops, restaurants and other stalls.
We offer some exciting choices of trekking holidays for you to discover
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)