We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Escape the rat race on Morocco holidays, says Alek Wek
a href="http://www.adventurecompany.co.uk/country-overview.aspx?productid=34913" target="_self">Morocco holidays could be perfect for travellers who are keen to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
In an interview with The Telegraph, model Alek Wek, who has worked for the likes of Chanel, Ralph Lauren and Alexander McQueen, explained that she had visited the North African country during the filming of a Hollywood movie.
The film Four Feathers, in which Wek had a small role alongside Heath Ledger, was shot out in the desert, around seven hours' drive from the city of Casablanca.
During her time out in the dunes, the model said the crew "ate couscous under the stars".
An eight-day desert experience, the holiday gives active families the opportunity to explore the remote film sets of Ouarzazate and camp out at night beneath the stars.