The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Machu Picchu tours 'can change your perspective'
a href="http://www.adventurecompany.co.uk/theme.aspx?productid=217930" target="_self">Machu Picchu tours are not just a great chance to take in the ancient Peruvian attraction - they can be life-changing experiences.
Brian and Sandra Robinson, a married couple who lived in rural Hampshire, told The Express that one day they decided to quit their jobs and travel around the world, taking in the likes of Machu Picchu along the way.
Although some parts of their mammoth trip were challenging - they fell off a motorbike while attempting to traverse a road through the Andes Mountains - Mr Robinson said they never regretted the idea.
"We could always see the bigger picture of how amazing this journey was," he explained.
His wife agreed, adding: "This has changed our perspective on everything. It has opened our eyes at an age where you can get a bit stuck."
The Adventure Company has plenty of packages for travellers keen to enjoy their own Machu Picchu tours, some of which involve a train journey to the Incan citadel, while others include the chance to trek the Inca Trail.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)