The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holidays to Nepal 'help the Sherpa people'
Trekking holidays to Nepal are not just a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for travellers, but they are also essential to the local people.
The Himalayas are an increasingly popular adventure tourism destination, with keen walkers from across the world eager to tackle the world's tallest mountain and reach Everest Base Camp.
It means that the population are now able to find work guiding travellers on trekking holidays to Nepal, whereas before they were often forced to leave the country to secure employment, pointed out The Guardian's Ed Douglas.
He noted that this has brought greater wealth to the country, as well as improvements to its infrastructure.
For instance, the journalist explained: "Now the Sherpas of Everest have good schools and health posts. Everest has been their springboard to a more prosperous way of life."
The Adventure Company's Everest Gokyo Lakes Trek gives travellers the chance to ascend to Base Camp via a challenging 16-day route taking in Cho La, the mythical home of the Yeti.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)