The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Safari on Tanzania holidays 'is breathtaking and beautiful'
a href="http://www.adventurecompany.co.uk/country-overview.aspx?productid=32630" target="_self">Tanzania holidays offer travellers the chance to see so many animals in their natural habitat, they could inspire people into a change of profession.
Stephanie Kuwasaki, who was a zookeeper in her former career, explained she had been considering taking up photography on a professional basis through her love of capturing wildlife on film.
One of the moments which convinced her to embark on her new life came during a Tanzania holiday, when she visited one of the country's numerous national parks and witnessed a female cheetah hunting for food.
Although she had watched the same scene countless times on television, Ms Kuwasaki said nothing could compare to seeing it in real life.
"It was breathtaking and beautiful," she wrote in a column for The Seattle Post-Intelligencer. "I was watching nature happen in Africa and it brought me to tears."
We offer some exciting choices of safari holidays for you to discover
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)