The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Go camel-back trekking on Morocco holidays
Travellers who are keen to explore during their Morocco holidays without being cooped up in a coach all day, every day could consider a camel-back trek.
Emma Yates, a correspondent for The News of the World, rode the so-called ship of the desert through the Sahara as part of a Morocco holiday organised by The Adventure Company.
Although the journalist expected to be in for an uncomfortable trip, she said that the camel-back trek was far less painful and experience than she had been led to believe.
In fact, Ms Yates remarked that riding one of the animals through the desert turned out to be one of the highlights of her Morocco holiday, along with visiting remote attractions like Ouarzazate, the North African country's answer to Hollywood.
"All too soon I'm back home in the city where the cabs are comfier and a helluva lot faster - but not half as much fun," she wrote.
The Adventure Company's Desert Adventure trip gives travellers the chance to follow in the footsteps of the columnist and her camel companion.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)