The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Archaeologists unearth 57 ancient tombs in Egypt
A major new archaeological find could encourage travellers to plan Egypt holidays.
Some 57 ancient tombs have been unearthed at Lahoun, which lies to the south of Cairo, the oldest of which dates back to around 2750 BC.
Most of the burial sites were also found to contain mummies from the North African's country's 18th dynasty of rulers, which were wrapped in painted cloth decorated with verses from the Book of the Dead.
The images also included scenes in which ancient deities were pictured.
According to the country's Supreme Council of Antiquities, which is in charge of archaeological finds of this nature, the discovery gives experts a clearer view of religious beliefs at the time.
Including this latest discovery, more than 100 tombs have been found in the area over the past year.
The Adventure Company's Ancient Egypt Explorer trip gives travellers the chance to discover more about the country's ancient past.
It includes a trip to the famous Valley of the Kings and the immense Karnak Temple, as well as Cairo and the Pyramids.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)