The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Everest conquered by 13-year-old climber
A 13-year-old has shown that trekking holidays to Nepal can be fun for travellers of all ages.
Jordan Romero from California has become the youngest person ever to summit Mount Everest, which at 8,848 metres in height is the tallest peak in the world.
This latest achievement comes as part of the youngster's plans to scale the highest mountains on each of the seven continents, a goal which started when he reached the top of Kilimanjaro in Tanzania at the age of ten.
Only the Vinson Massif in Antarctica now stands in the way of Jordan reaching his target.
Leigh Anne Drake, his mother, expressed her delight that her son had completed the Mount Everest climb safely.
He rang her from a mobile phone at the top of the mountain, she explained, adding: "I just told him to get his butt back home."
Although it goes short of reaching the summit of the mountain, The Adventure Company's Everest Teen Trek gives active youngsters the chance to trek for six days through its foothills while enjoying the spectacular views.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)