We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Sunken palace of Cleopatra found off Egyptian coast
History lovers and divers alike may wish to book family activity holidays to Egypt after a submerged palace which belonged to Cleopatra was discovered.
The ruins of the royal building were consigned to the seabed more than 1,600 years ago following a series of tsunamis and earthquakes.
Archaeologists are currently working on excavating the site, which is thought to be one of the most impressive underwater discoveries ever made, in a bid to recover artefacts from the last days of the Egyptian empire.
One of the members of the team involved in the project is Ashraf Abdel-Raouf of Egypt's Supreme Council of Antiquities, who revealed that the remains are still in good condition despite spending hundreds of years beneath the waves.
"It's as it was when it sank," Mr Abdel-Raouf was quoted by The Associated Press as saying.