We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Everest Base Camp trek 'fascinates travellers'
The vast majority of people will never be fit - or wealthy - enough to climb the tallest peak in the world, pointed out Kraig Becker, a columnist for Gadling, particularly given that it costs $50,000 (£34,000) or more to do this.
Mr Becker remarked: "The desire to see the mountain runs strong amongst adventure travellers.
"Each year hundreds of them make the trek to Everest Base Camp, just to experience a part of the mountain for themselves."
The Adventure Company's Everest Base Camp trip gives people the chance to ascend 5,545 metres up the peak, while staying in traditional teahouses during the trekking holiday.