The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Cusco expects 800,000 visitors in peak months
The number of people visiting Cusco during their holidays in Peru is expected to increase this summer.
Victor Hugo Perez, the region's director of foreign trade and tourism, said Cusco is gearing up to cope with a predicted 800,000 travellers during June, July and September, which are traditionally the most popular months to head to the area.
If it achieves the target, it will mark an increase of 100,000 when compared to the number of people who explored the region during their holidays in Peru in 2009.
Among the range of popular attractions in Cusco are the imperial city itself, as well as the Incan citadel of Machu Picchu and the ancient fort of Sacsayhuaman.
Mr Perez expressed confidence that the region will surpass last year's visitor numbers and told news agency Andina: "We'll spare no efforts in promotion."
Anyone keen to visit Cusco as part of their own Peru holidays should check out the details of The Adventure Company's Empire of the Inca trip.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)