The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Morocco holidays 'more popular with Brits'
Newly-released official figures have revealed that Morocco holidays are becoming increasingly popular.
Published by the North African country's Tourism Observatory, the stats show that the number of people who jetted off on Morocco holidays during the first four months of 2010 has surged in comparison to last year.
Between January and February, some 2.39 million travellers visited the country to take in attractions such as the bustling city of Marrakech and trek the Atlas Mountains.
This marks an increase of 11 per cent on the number of people who took Morocco holidays during the same four-month period in 2009, reports Agence Maghreb Arabe Presse.
Morocco holidays proved to be particularly attractive to British tourists, with 128,000 heading there in the first third of the year - up 19 per cent on last year, a bigger rise than visitors from France, Belgium, Spain, Germany, Holland or Italy.
Anyone who is eager to see what all the fuss is about should check out the details of The Adventure Company's Atlas Adventure walking holiday, which takes in Marrakech and the mountains.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)