The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Take teenage holidays to Turkey to see huge new sculptures
Arts fans could be encouraged to book teenage holidays to Turkey to see a new outdoor exhibition of sculptures.
Australian sculptor Andrew Rogers has spent the last three years creating ten new works in the Cappadocia region of the pan-continental nation.
The pieces, one of which is horse-shaped, were made using 11,000 tonnes of stone and are so large they can reportedly be viewed from space.
Titled Time and Space, the sculptures form part of Rogers' Rhythms of Life project, which spans five continents.
A concert by the Borusan Philharmonic Orchestra launched the sculptures over the weekend.
"I believe that these magnificent works will establish a bridge between the past and the future," Rogers told Hurriyet Daily News and Economic Review.
Young travellers who book onto The Adventure Company's Active Cappadocia Teenage Adventure could enjoy the chance to explore the region in a hot air balloon.
Travellers are also able to take in the breathtaking scenery on foot, by bike or on horseback.
We offer some exciting choices of teenage holidays for you to discover
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)