The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Incan remains discovered in Cusco
Ancient history buffs could be encouraged to book walking holidays in Peru after archaeologists discovered an Incan structure in Cusco.
Spanish cavers and experts from the Latin America country's National Institute of Culture came across a viaduct which had been built by the civilisation despite the tricky surrounding terrain.
The location of the find stands at 2,630 metres above sea level on steeply slanted cliffs consisting of solid rock, reports local news agency Andina.
It is thought that the channel was built in order to carry water from Huaytapo ravine to Qhanabamba, where the Inca people once had a reservoir.
The route runs parallel to the rail road which now carries people on holidays in Peru to the mountain-top city of Machu Picchu.
Travellers who are keen to explore more of the ancient civilisation's structures should check out The Adventure Company's Empire of the Inca trip, which includes visits to Machu Picchu, Sacsayhuaman and Tambo Machay.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)