The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Tackling Everest 'makes you feel in control'
Travellers who set off on trekking holidays to Nepal could experience and enjoy a feeling of power and control.
Mount Everest, the world's tallest peak, is undoubtedly challenging to tackle and even a trek to Base Camp, which stands at 5,545 metres high, is no easy task.
Some people would therefore question the attraction of trekking holidays to Nepal, but according to one expert on human behaviour, mountaineers feel in control when they are scaling the peak.
Dr Tim Woodman, co-director of the Institute for Psychology of Elite Performance at Bangor University, told The Telegraph: "A lot of people who climb mountains like Everest struggle to explain why they do it.
"Mountaineering allows them to feel fear - a very strong emotion - and be responsible for controlling that emotion."
The chance to see the impressive backdrop of the Himalayas is another reason why people book trekking holidays to Nepal - something that The Adventure Company's Everest Base Camp trip will give people plenty of chance to enjoy.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)