The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Locals 'give best advice on Morocco holidays'
The key to enjoying Morocco holidays could be to engage with the locals in order to seek out all the best attractions.
According to Simon Calder, the travel editor of The Independent, people from the UK are generally "quite good travellers", but they can be let down by their reluctance to ask for advice and guidance when they reach their destination.
Instead, the expert claimed that Brits are more likely to rely on the internet to seek out the best places to visit during their Morocco holidays.
While Mr Calder described this behaviour as "understandable", he advised travellers to forego the web for the advice and opinions of the people who know the country best - the locals.
"You get that by asking people questions," he explained. "The first rule of any traveller is to ask and if you do that people are generally very happy to help you."
The Adventure Company's Saharan Sands trip gives people plenty of chance to get to know the residents of Marrakech, while also experiencing the life of the Bedouin people on a camel-back trek.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)