We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Fall in love with Tanzania during safari holidays
Travellers who visit Tanzania during their safari holidays may find the lure of the country is impossible to resist once they have left.
Carl Maria, a Pennsylvania resident, explained that he explored the huge Ngorongoro Crater during a safari holiday which he spent in the East African country back in 2009.
During the time he spent in the ancient collapsed volcanic crater, Mr Maria said he took in the landscape of the surrounding area, including Mount Kilimanjaro, the tallest peak in Africa.
"I could see Kilimanjaro in the distance," the traveller told The Altoona Mirror. "That's what inspired me to go back in May and climb it."
He made the decision to return to Tanzania to tackle the mountain despite his age - Mr Maria is soon to turn 70 years old.
We offer some exciting choices of safari holidays for you to discover