The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Dubrovnik 'home to Croatia's biggest tourist attraction'
Travellers planning family activity holidays to Croatia should aim to take a break from kayaking and biking to visit Dubrovnik.
The medieval city is packed full of historic sites, such as the Rector's Palace which dates back to the 15th century and numerous monasteries with cloistered gardens.
Its city walls, which are an average of three metres thick on the seaward side of Dubrovnik, are draw for visitors - according to Croatia's Central Bureau of Statistics, they are the country's most popular attraction for overseas travellers.
Some 13,000 people explored the walls in the first three months of 2010, with 11,000 of these coming from abroad, reports The Croatian Times.
A number of the Eastern European country's national parks are also hotspots for tourists, the newspaper added.
People who are keen to explore the city during their own family activity holidays in Croatia should check out a trip offered by The Adventure Company.
The Adriatic Adventure break gives travellers a free day to roam the city and also allows them to go kayaking off Dubrovnik Bay.
We offer some exciting choices of family activity holidays for you to discover
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)