We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Traveller revisits Peru 50 years after first trip
A traveller who set off on a Machu Picchu tour half a century after he originally visited the area could inspire people to book their own walking holidays in Peru.
Stanley Johnson explained in a column for The Telegraph that he recently headed back to the South American country having explored it for the first time in 1959.
Back then, he managed to hitch a lift to the continent courtesy of a London shipping company.
Having landed in Brazil, Mr Johnson was assured by locals that he should head on to Peru to experience the land of the Incas.
After crossing Latin America by boat, plane and bus, the writer indicated that his holiday in Peru was well worth all the effort.
"The culmination of a memorable journey was the visit to Machu Picchu, that magnificent Inca site in the Peruvian Andes, at a time when ... it was still virtually unknown," he commented.